Thursday 13 March 2008

Truck Dismount

I am not going to lie to you. This isn't a complicated game. The object of Truck Dismount is however quite brilliant in it's simplicity; you set up some ramps, adjust speed and placement of a guy in a van, then set the previously mentioned van to go with the aim of causing as much damage as possible to the poor little dude in the cab. Let me attempt to illustrate with video, what words cannot quite seem to describe:


You get the idea.


I dunno what it is with me and games which involve trashing motor vehicles but I digress... The graphics are good enough to make the scene amusing. Beating your high score becomes more difficult as you become more skilled in setting up the crash, and lulz are had all around. I can't really fault it.

Summary

Crash a dude into a wall, laugh, and try and cause more damage next time.

Where Can I Get It?

http://jet.ro/dismount/

SGR Rating


75%

0 comments:

Powered By Blogger

Credits & Information

2008 The Shareware Game Review - To contact us please email sharewaregamereview [at] hushmail.com.